Take My Complimentary Public Speaking Assessment!
Individual Executive Coaching
“Half the leaders of the world don’t need to learn what to do. They need to learn what to stop.” Marshall Goldsmith, TRIGGERS
Climb Leadership One-on-One Executive Coaching helps professionals to master the most critical element in successful leadership: themselves.
The first task in management has nothing to do with leading others. Step one poses the challenge of knowing and managing oneself.Daniel Goleman
Utilizing the multifaceted 360 Degree Survey – which stresses the importance of self-awareness – leaders achieve a more complete perception of how others see them, leading to more effective interactions and increased capacity. By becoming more aware of one’s behaviors, and how others perceive you, you can more fully contribute to organizational goals and objectives.
In addition to this personalized survey, Chuck covers additional key elements with clients to develop leaders that others admire, trust, and are willing to follow, including:
- Executive Presence: Appearance, Compelling Communication Skills, Gravitas
- Ability to assert oneself constructively, engage an audience, and works well under pressure.
- Power to inspire, persuade, and provoke change among a wide variety of constituents.
- Recognition, understanding, and practice of greater Emotional Intelligence
The main objective of executive coaching is to logically connect these dots as the building blocks for exceptional communication and leadership skills.
Get started on your journey to becoming a more effective and influential leader today. Let’s talk about your specific situation.
Your team has great potential to reach new levels of success. Learning to work effectively as a team requires helping each member of your team – including you – recognize two important things:
- How to embrace their greatest strengths
- How to recognize and overcome personal challenges getting in the way of success
Our group training experience will help you accomplish these. Utilizing an effective combination of executive leadership coaching and improvisation techniques learned from The Second City, you and your will team will:
- Interact through fun and collaborative exercises to help improve your emotional intelligence, increase your creativity, and learn to manage tense and uncomfortable situations.
- Leverage Bring a Brick – Build a Cathedral to underscore the importance of authenticity, co-creation, and collaboration critical to succeed in business.
As a result of these executive leadership coaching and improvisation techniques – implemented by some of the most well known institutions – groups will more effectively:
- Generate ideas quickly and efficiently
- Make “something out of nothing”
- Break down organizational silos
- Be more engaged with colleagues
- Enhance interactions with those around them
- Approach work with creativity, confidence and positivity as opposed to fear, doubt and negativity
Get your group started on the path to be the most productive team in your organization. Let’s talk about your specific situation and dynamic today.